Preamble – use of our web sites (http://www.hebrideansoap.co.uk, and http://www.hebrideansoap-shop.co.uk including all pages at the domains) means you accept our terms and conditions of use and trade. Whilst we make every effort to ensure information on the site is correct we reserve the right to withdraw from any transaction at any point and without reason. If you do find errors on our web site we respectfully ask you to bring these to our attention.
1. All goods purchased from Hebridean Soap Company Ltd carry a 12 month guarantee against defective manufacture or materials.
2. Under the distance selling regulations 2000, you, the consumer, has the right to cancel any contract of sale within 7 days.
3. If goods you order are not available from our stock for immediate delivery, we will offer you the option to either wait for the item to become available or give you an immediate full refund. If goods are out of stock we guarantee a refund will be issued within 24 hours. If you opt to wait for the stock to become available, we will give you an estimated delivery time which we will do our utmost to adhere to.
4. The descriptions used on the website to describe functions, accessories and physical size or weight of the goods we sell, are to the best of our knowledge, accurate. Due to manufacture some products may have slight differences, this is beyond our control.
5. Prices advertised on our website are correct when the page is published. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale without notice. Any prices quoted to include delivery, only include delivery within the UK. Delivery outside of UK will incur a surcharge. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
6. Goods remain the property of the Hebridean Soap Company Ltd until they are paid for in full.
7. Methods of payment: We accept payments online by Credit or Debit card.
8. Refunds will be completed in the same manner in which you paid. For example, if you paid through PayPal, your refund will be via PayPal. If you paid by cheque, you will receive a cheque etc. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee on non-defective goods.
9. Refunds will be completed within 30 days of us receiving the goods back in the condition in which they were originally supplied by us.
10. In the case of returned goods, you will be responsible for their return to us. We recommend using registered or recorded post.
11. Refunds against cheques will not be issued until the cheque has cleared at our bank.
Customer Service, Support and Complaints:
12. If you have a complaint about any of the goods we offer, the services we provide or about us, or if you need help or support with any purchase made from our website, you should contact us by either:-
Hebridean Soap Company Limited
Isle of Lewis
or by e mail to : HebrideanSoapCo@gmail.com
or by telephone:01851 621306
13. You will receive acknowledgment of your complaint within 5 working days.
14. We aim to resolve all complaints within 14 working days of us receiving them.
15. Complaints may be passed to the Director of the business in full confidentiality by contacting Mrs Linda Sutherland at the address or telephone number in item 12.
16. If you feel we are not acting fairly, then we invite you to contact the local Citizens Advice Bureau, the local Trading Standards Office or Which? for advice o ruse the European Online Dispute Platform
17. Customer service is available from 10am until 5pm Monday to Saturday by contacting our premises on 01851 621306
Our Code of Practice:
18. The above rules are our business rules and are designed to provide a safe environment for you to shop remotely.
19. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by our business rules.